Danielle B. Mayoras
- Elder Law
- Estate Administration
- Estate Planning including wills, trusts, powers of attorney
- Long-Term Care Planning
- Medicaid Planning
- Probate, including guardianships and conservatorships
- Special Needs Planning
J.D., Juris Doctor, The University of Michigan Law School
B.A., Bachelor of Arts in English, with High Distinction, The University of Michigan
Professional & Bar Association Memberships
- Co-author of the best-selling book, Trial & Heirs: Famous Fortune Fights!
- Co-creator and co-host of the National TV Special, Trial & Heirs: Protect Your Family Fortune!
- Forbes Contributor
- Legal Media Expert
- National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys
- State Bar of Michigan – Elder Law and Disability Rights Section
- Co-author of Alzheimer’s Disease and Related Dementias: A Guidebook for Care, Comfort, Legal and Financial Security
Danielle B. Mayoras is a principal partner at Barron, Rosenberg, Mayoras & Mayoras. She is an estate, elder law and special needs attorney who is passionate about helping individuals and families plan for their futures for generations to come. She applies her considerable knowledge and experience to help clients across the country, and is a trusted advisor to celebrity and high-profile heirs.
Danielle and her husband are co-authors of the best-selling book, Trial & Heirs: Famous Fortune Fights!, and created and hosted the National TV Special, Trial & Heirs: Protect Your Family Fortune!. She is also a regular contributor for Forbes.
As a respected media source, Danielle lends her expertise and analysis to hundreds of media sources, including The Associated Press, Los Angeles Times, ABC News, Wall Street Journal, Kiplinger and The Washington Post, among many others. She has appeared on Access Hollywood, the Rachael Ray Show, The Insider, Forbes, The Hallmark Channel, ABC’s Live Well Network, and FOX and NBC affiliates.
In addition to helping her clients, Danielle is a dynamic and entertaining keynote speaker who delights audiences across the country with her informative presentations. Financial advisors, CPAs, nationally recognized brokerage firms, banks, insurance companies, attorneys, and nonprofit organizations are all raving about Danielle’s presentations and her insight on celebrity estates, baby boomers, caregivers, seniors and the special needs population.