Troy Probate Litigation Lawyers
Settle When You Can—Fight When You Must
If an estate is not properly planned, the results are often fights in court. If your family is involved in a probate dispute in Troy, Oakland County, or surrounding areas, contact the experienced probate litigation attorneys at BRMM to get the right kind of help. We have an entire division of our law firm devoted to these family feuds and other contested legal issues that arise for families with aging seniors or loved ones who have passed.
The expert attorneys at BRMM specialize in probate litigation. Whether you are an heir, executor, trustee or other party who is involved in a lawsuit, having a BRMM litigator in your corner is a smart strategic move.
Experience to Fight Your Battles
Our litigation lawyers are have decades of diplomatic experience and successfully settle many cases out of court. While settling out of court is usually the better option, it may sometimes be necessary to apply our extensive courtroom experience to fight protecting your interests.
The probate litigation team welcomes the opportunity to work on your behalf with lawsuits related to:
- Asset ownership disputes
- Business and partnership issues
- Claims against fiduciaries
- Resolving competency disputes
- Debtors, creditors and probate
- Guardianships and conservatorships
- Breach of fiduciary duty
- Commercial litigation
Since 1970, we have been helping clients across Michigan to resolve their legal disputes. We also serve clients from out of state when they have an interest in a Michigan decedent’s estate or a concern about a Michigan relative’s affairs.
Call (248) 213-9514 now to schedule your free, no-obligation consultation.
Our firm takes cases involving will and trust contests, guardianship disputes, beneficiary rights, bank account disputes, real estate and other assets, and much more.
We have a broad litigation background that includes many kinds of courtroom disputes, such as:
- Business Law – Our attorneys have helped businesses from Fortune 500 companies to corner stores to establish Limited Liability Companies (LLCs), S Corps, minority-owned businesses, woman-owned Businesses, buy/sell agreements, contracts, loan agreements, mergers, acquisitions, promissory notes, security agreements, and much more
- Real Estate Law – Much like our work in business law, real estate law involves knowing and effectively using the minutest of Michigan laws. We offer assistance with purchase and sale, closings, mortgages, deeds, title insurance, construction and development loans, secured transactions, and leases, and more
- Personal Injury – Since we began, we have helped Michigan residents injured in car crashes, slip and falls, malpractice and all other types of accidents. We combine our elder law expertise to provide extra service and care for anyone middle-aged or older who is hurt or injured.
We are grateful for their guidance and would definitely recommend BRMM.
“This firm has taken care of the planning for my husband and I to protect our future heirs. We are grateful for their guidance and would definitely recommend BRMM.”
I would recommend them 100 times over.
“They treat you like family and walked us through the entire Medicaid process for my mom, as well, as made sure our POA documents were in place. I couldn't be more grateful for their kindness, help, and guidance.”
- Van Zweden Famil
Strong, ethical, principles.
“When you have confidence in your lawyer, such as I found with Andy Mayoras and other members within his law firm, I fully trusted that my position was going to be zealously represented in an upstanding and professional way. I have nothing but deep respect ”
- George L.
The attorneys at BRMM exceeded all our needs and expectations during this trying time.
“Our family can not thank them both enough for their great work. We highly recommend their services for anyone's elderly care needs.”
- Kevin D.
Barron, Rosenberg, Mayoras & Mayoras P.C. was a Godsend.
“When I count what few blessings I am fortunate to have, Barron, Rosenberg, Mayoras & Mayoras P.C. is one of them.”
- Former Client
Examples of Breach of Fiduciary Duty
You may have heard the term “breach of fiduciary duty” and wondered exactly what it means. From the context, you could probably discern that it involved some misconduct on the part of a person in a ...Read More
If you are looking for information on the Michigan probate process for an estate, you may have recently lost a loved one; if so, let us offer our condolences. Although we deal with probate matters on ...Read More
What are the Advantages of a Revocable Trust?
When it comes to estate planning , a revocable trust can offer numerous advantages. This type of trust provides flexibility, control, and privacy, allowing individuals to manage their assets and ...Read More