It may be difficult to imagine a time when you won’t be here to manage and care for your assets, business, or loved ones. But the long-term growth of your estate and the wellbeing of your friends and family depend on your ability to create a thorough, legally binding plan.
At Barron, Rosenberg, Mayoras & Mayoras, we are deeply passionate about helping our clients protect what matters most. As such, we cover a wide variety of practice areas, from probate administration to elder law and special needs planning.
If you have dependents, our experienced estate planning attorneys can help you establish legal arrangements that guarantee their continued care. If you have a specific plan for the growth of your assets or business, we can help you convey your wishes through airtight legal documents.
No matter your goals, our team of attorneys at BRMM want to help you implement the most effective set of long-term strategies.
Our Estate Planning and Probate Services for Clawson, MI
Our attorneys combine extensive credentials with a steadfast commitment to making a difference in our communities. The result is a high-powered legal team that supports and represents our clients with both skill and empathy.
Individuals and families in Clawson and throughout Oakland County come to BRMM for a range of legal services, including:
- Estate planning - We help families create both wills and trusts to ensure beneficiaries receive what they need when they need it. We also develop plans for incapacity, establish conservatorships and guardianships, and guide fiduciaries through estate and trust administration.
- Elder law - Elder law encompasses the protection of senior citizens when they become incapacitated or simply need extra support to handle their needs and medical costs. We assist caregivers, implement long-term care plans, preserve access to government benefits, and outline end-of-life decisions in binding documents.
- Special needs planning - Caring for a family member with special needs takes love, patience, and dedication. It also requires certain legal protections that standard estate planning tools won’t effectively cover. Our team can guide you through the formation of a Special Needs Trust and a Letter of Guidance. Both documents will help you outline exactly the type and degree of care your loved one needs.
- Probate - When everything goes as it should, probate can be a straightforward and efficient distribution procedure. However, a variety of issues and disputes may arise. We can serve as your trusted advocates while you handle both the probate process and the accompanying emotional challenges. We can also help you with options to avoid probate through effective estate planning.
- Litigation - Our team strives to resolve disputes amicably outside of the courtroom. However, we won’t hesitate to employ strategic litigation tactics when your rights are at stake. We can advance your interests in issues involving fiduciary duty, business or partnership disputes, competency disputes, and more.
Contact our estate planning lawyers in Clawson at (248) 213-9514 to schedule your free consultation today.
We take great pride in the work we do at Barron, Rosenberg, Mayoras & Mayoras. With a implemented plan, you can trust that your business and dependents will have everything they need. You can have peace mind knowing they are protected even when you are no longer here to protect them yourself.
Take full advantage of the power you have today to instill legal safeguards for tomorrow. Call our law firm at (248) 213-9514 to schedule your complimentary consultation with our estate planning attorneys in Clawson.
We are grateful for their guidance and would definitely recommend BRMM.
“This firm has taken care of the planning for my husband and I to protect our future heirs. We are grateful for their guidance and would definitely recommend BRMM.”
I would recommend them 100 times over.
“They treat you like family and walked us through the entire Medicaid process for my mom, as well, as made sure our POA documents were in place. I couldn't be more grateful for their kindness, help, and guidance.”
Strong, ethical, principles.
“When you have confidence in your lawyer, such as I found with Andy Mayoras and other members within his law firm, I fully trusted that my position was going to be zealously represented in an upstanding and professional way. I have nothing but deep respect ”
The attorneys at BRMM exceeded all our needs and expectations during this trying time.
“Our family can not thank them both enough for their great work. We highly recommend their services for anyone's elderly care needs.”
Barron, Rosenberg, Mayoras & Mayoras P.C. was a Godsend.
“When I count what few blessings I am fortunate to have, Barron, Rosenberg, Mayoras & Mayoras P.C. is one of them.”
Danielle Mayoras Discusses Estate and Financial Planning in 2024
We are at the point in the New Year where it doesn’t feel all that “new” anymore, and most people’s resolutions to be “better” have been packed in the attic with the holiday decorations. But the truth ...Read More
The Financial Advantages of Marriage
By some estimates, the marriage rate in the United States has plummeted 60% in the last 50 years, with younger generations much less likely to value marriage than older ones. There may be many reasons ...Read More
What Does It Mean to Fund a Trust?
Imagine that you had a safe built for your home to protect your most cherished possessions. It’s sturdy, spacious, waterproof and fireproof, with a secure lock that can only be opened by authorized ...Read More