Helping Clients Prepare for Their Future With Peace of Mind
Ensuring that your property and assets will be handed down to your loved ones in the event of your incapacitation or death is one of the most important components of a well-constructed estate plan. Set those you love the most up for success by hiring an experienced estate planning attorney to guide you through the process with support, knowledge, and advice.
Our Estate Planning Services
Our comprehensive estate planning services include the following:
- Will - A will is an essential part of your estate planning process. It is how you can ensure your assets will be distributed to your heirs according to your wishes. If you have intentions you would like honored, you should establish a will.
- Living trusts- We understand that your trust reflects your life and lifestyle, which is why we provide tailored trust services. We can help you establish a revocable living trust.
- Estate and trust administration- With our extensive experience with estate and trust administration, you can rest assured that your affairs will be well taken care of and distributed according to your wishes.
- Nursing home planning - Be prepared for anything by establishing a nursing home plan in place. We can assist you with this process to make sure all your future needs are covered.
- Planning for incapacity - In the event you become incapacitated, it would be beneficial to establish a plan for your loved ones. Doing so provides them with peace of mind and information to make sure they can follow through on what you want.
- Special needs planning - If you have a special needs child, you will need to establish a plan in the event of your death. We can help make sure your child’s needs are taken care of in the future.
- Conservatorships and guardianships - Protect a vulnerable adult, such as a family member with dementia or Alzheimer’s, by establishing a conservator and guardianship who understands their needs.
- Medicaid planning - Medicaid planning services are focused on making sure you or your loved will be taken care of, and you receive the benefits you deserve.
- Veterans planning - Veterans require special considerations when it comes to estate planning. Ensure your rights are protected by consulting with an attorney from our office.
- Healthcare durable power of attorney -It is never too early to start planning for the end of your life. Avoid probate by establishing a power of attorney.
Our Probate Services
Probate disputes are contentious as there is a lot at stake. You will want to consult with an experienced litigator who will zealously advocate on your behalf. As experienced, reputable probate attorneys, you can count on us to fight for you.
Our probate services include the following:
- Probate administration
- Breach of contract
- Appeals of judgements and orders
- Contesting a will or trust
- Asset ownership disputes
- Business and partnership issues
- Claims against fiduciaries
- Debtors, creditors, and probate
- Guardians and conservators
- Out-of-state representation
- Resolving competency disputes
With decades of experience on our side, our team can help you get started on the estate planning or probate process today. Contact us onlineto get started.
In addition to giving you the support, resources, and knowledge you need to navigate an estate plan and the probate process, here are some other benefits of hiring an estate planning and probate lawyer:
- Generate a will or living trust
- Designate beneficiaries
- Establish a healthcare power of attorney
- Support you with the probate process
- Find ways to reduce or help you avoid estate taxes
- Help you make modifications to your will
- Ensure you are following the law and that your estate plan is legally enforceable
- Advocate on your behalf in probate court
We are grateful for his guidance and would definitely recommend BRMM.
“Don, has also taken care of the planning for my husband and I to protect our future heirs. We are grateful for his guidance and would definitely recommend BRMM.”
I would recommend them 100 times over.
“They treat you like family and walked us through the entire Medicaid process for my mom, as well, as made sure our POA documents were in place. I couldn't be more grateful for their kindness, help, and guidance.”
Strong, ethical, principles.
“When you have confidence in your lawyer, such as I found with Andy Mayoras and other members within his law firm, I fully trusted that my position was going to be zealously represented in an upstanding and professional way. I have nothing but deep respect ”
The attorneys at BRMM exceeded all our needs and expectations during this trying time.
“Our family can not thank them both enough for their great work. We highly recommend their services for anyone's elderly care needs.”
Barron, Rosenberg, Mayoras & Mayoras P.C. was a Godsend.
“When I count what few blessings I am fortunate to have, Barron, Rosenberg, Mayoras & Mayoras P.C. is one of them.”
- Estate Planning,
When you make an estate plan, one of the most important goals is to establish the legal framework for distribution of the property in your estate. Provisions in a last will and testament can ...Read More
- Estate Planning
Trusts are an important estate planning tool that can address a wide range of goals as part of a carefully structured, thorough estate plan. An irrevocable life insurance trust is a specific type of ...Read More
- Estate Planning
If you own a cellphone, computer, tablet, or another electronic device, you probably own digital assets. Those assets should be part of your estate plan, just like the other property that you own. ...Read More