Kimberly C. Browning
- Elder Law
- Estate Administration
- Estate Planning including wills, trusts, powers of attorney
- Long-Term Care Planning
- Medicaid Planning
- Probate, including guardianship and conservatorships
- Special Needs PlanningVeterans Benefits
J.D., Juris Doctor, University of Detroit Mercy School of Law, with honors
B.A., Bachelor of Arts in Legal Administration, Mercy College of Detroit, with honors
Federal District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan
Professional & Bar Association Memberships
- Member of the State Bar of Michigan Probate and Estate and Elder Law and Disability Sections
- Director of the Shorewood Kiwanis
- Co-Chair of the Priority One and Key Club committees
- Member of the Women Lawyer’s Association of Michigan
- United States Department of Veteran Affairs Accredited attorney for the preparation, presentation and prosecution of claims
Kimberly C. Browning is an associate attorney at Barron, Rosenberg, Mayoras & Mayoras. She concentrates her practice in estate planning and elder law, Veteran’s benefits, guardianships and conservatorships, and special needs planning.
Kimberly was a member of the Dean’s Honor Society, earned several academic awards and served as president of the Federal Bar Association student section for two years. While attending law school, Kimberly clerked at both the Macomb and Wayne County Circuit Courts and served one year as a volunteer mediator in Macomb County.
Kimberly currently serves as Director of the Shorewood Kiwanis and is co-chair of the Priority One and Key Club committees.