Proven & Trustworthy Lawyers Serving Troy & Oakland County
When you need outside legal expertise, turn to the attorneys you can trust. BRMM’s exceptional team assists attorneys across Michigan in a variety of practice areas, including:
Elder Law, Probate and Estate Planning Professionals
Our experienced attorneys are dedicated to staying on the cutting edge of elder law, probate, estate planning and special needs planning and are exceptionally well-versed in the legal issues involved in these practice areas. We have the credentials to assist you with virtually any cases related to senior citizens and their rights.
Individually, our lawyers hold (or have held) positions in a variety of professional organizations and have extensive credentials, including:
- National Council on Aging
- Board of Directors of the Alzheimer’s Association – Greater Michigan Chapter
- Elder Law and Disability Rights Section of the State Bar of Michigan
- National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys (and also listed in the Academy’s Experience Registry since 1991)
- SAVE Task Force (for prevention of elder abuse)
- Probate & Estate Planning Section of the State Bar of Michigan
Professional Organizations & Credentials Continued…
- Wayne State University, Institute of Gerontology: Finance Committee
- SCAN Board Member
- Michigan Dementia Coalition
- Geriatric Social Workers of Michigan
- President of Elder Law & Disability Rights Section of Michigan State BarWEL
- Michigan Trial Lawyers Association
- Master Lawyers Section of the State Bar of Michigan
- Michigan Association for Justice
- Financial Institute Bureau
- Wayne County Advisory Board
- Financial and Estate Planning Council of Metropolitan Detroit
- United States Department of Veteran Affairs (including accreditation for the preparation, presentation, and prosecution of claims)
- National Academy of Special Needs Planners
- Women Lawyers Association of Michigan
- Turnaround Management Association
- American Bankruptcy Institute
- Forbes Contributors
- Co-authors of best-selling book, Trial & Heirs: Famous Fortune Fights!
- Co-authors of Alzheimer’s Disease and Related Dementias: A Guidebook for Care, Comfort, Legal and Financial Security
Our attorneys also are accomplished authors, renowned legal analysts, respected media resources and dynamic speakers and have lent their legal expertise and analysis to hundreds of media sources such as The Associated Press, Vanity Fair, The Washington Post, The Rachael Ray Show, Forbes, The Hallmark Channel, and Fox and NBC affiliates. We also have received various honors from Michigan Super Lawyers, Hour Detroit and dbusiness magazines.
Click here to see a complete list of our attorneys and our full credentials and honors.
The attorneys of BRMM are always available to assist you with a wide array of legal issues – and we pay referral fees. We are committed to being a trusted resource and to providing other attorneys with the highest quality legal assistance you can find in the state.
Talk to us today about how our credentialed, compassionate estate and probate attorneys in Troy, Oakland County, and surrounding areas can help you. To inquire about a referral, call (248) 213-9514.