Sara B. Rubino
- Elder Law
- Estate Administration
- Estate Planning including wills, trusts, powers of attorney
- Long-Term Care Planning
- Medicaid Planning
- Probate including guardianship and conservatorships
- Special Needs Planning
- Veterans Benefits
J.D. Juris Doctor, University of Detroit Mercy Law School
B.S., Bachelor of Science in English and Political Science, Central Michigan University
Professional and Bar Association Memberships
- State Bar of Michigan
- State Bar of Illinois
- Oakland County Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Chicago Bar Association
- Lake County Bar Association
Sara B. Rubino is an associate attorney at the law firm of Barron, Rosenberg, Mayoras & Mayoras, P.C., which has been providing high quality legal work since 1970.
She earned her Juris Doctorate from the University of Detroit Mercy School of Law and an undergraduate degree with dual majors in English and Political Science from Central Michigan University, graduating with honors. Sara also studied abroad at the University of Cambridge, England.
Sara is licensed to practice law in the State of Michigan, the Federal Eastern District of Michigan and the State of Illinois and specializes in the following areas:
- Probate practice, including guardianships, conservatorships, decedent estates and post-appointment responsibilities;
- Elder law, including Medicaid, long-term care planning, and trust administration;
- Estate and multi-generational planning, including Wills, Trusts and Powers of Attorney;
- Digital legacy protection and planning;
- Veteran’s Benefits; and
- Business formation and planning, specializing in closing held and family corporations.
Sara B. Rubino is a hybrid attorney with an extensive background in litigation who now specializes in proactive planning. This unique background allows her to assist families who anticipate conflict with their estate plans, guardianships and conservatorships. Sara also counsels individuals whose legacy includes business corporations, LLCs and partnerships. Sara also practiced in the areas of probate litigation, commercial litigation and family law.
Prior to joining Barron, Rosenberg, Mayoras & Mayoras, P.C., Sara was a Law Clerk for the Chief Judge of Oakland County Circuit Court and practiced in probate, personal injury and medical malpractice in Chicago, Illinois. While practicing in Chicago, Sara was a guest lecturer and panel participant at the University of Notre Dame School of Law and volunteer attorney for Habitat for Humanity.